Nice score. OK I have to ask; dually truck, trailer and VP stickers in the window. What do you race. Was just out your way back a few months for...
Nice! I really like that thing. Hope it works out for you both!!
I will have to double check my numbers and give them a call. I know that Stihl calls it PMM ( pico micro mini ) but forget what bar size I have. I...
I'm game. Time to dust off the 661!
They sell steel wedges that are made to drive in the end. Maybe that would work. years ago I had one that I drove a couple cut nails in.
Hope this is sold. if I knew I would have used it enough to make it worth while I would have gone for it. Really a nice looking machine.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::whistle: Who me? Naah , it's all good on my end , just having a little fun, couldn't help myself. That was way too easy...
Good thing the Husky is on the bottom , if it was on top it would be leaking bar oil all over the Stihl. Sure the Stihl gets the blankie but the...
That's better. Still more shelves to go. Nothing that a case of CAD won't take care of.
Hmmmmm...I'm drawing a blank= NOT!!! Good one.:rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Lots of splits there if you can get it on the ground ; SAFELY!!! I cut some oak with BRAD that was 36 inches and got a boatload of splits out of...
I remember those axes , never used on myself but have seen them in stores when I was younger though.
Great to have shelf space. I spent last Friday doing the shelf thing in my garage too. One side now has two shelves that are 16 feet long for...
Can't say anything bad about them. I have the HM122 that is the smallest saw they have and zero issues. When I bought it I figured that it was all...
Don't know? Depends weather I splurge for the 400 or not? On the fence with this one.
Nice job! I thought I did good last week when I scored a small load of oak in under 45 munutes , you certainly one upped me with that haul. I...
Thought you are keeping that one.
Yikes. that is a lot of orange. Hate to see what a sunny day is like
Dang , that sucks for sure. Glad you are OK !!
No M Tronic on your saw? Am I reading this correctly or am I confused??