A long way from home. Away from the stainless steel operating table ? Searching for some new patients. I must say I really like your table that...
Yeah , one of the click bait kind of things , that is their normal MO. I just thought the image was funny and that is as far as I got.
Dats a lot O" pumpkin"" pie! Does it come with an orange creams-icle to wash it down?:thumbs:
If I was any good at photo shop I could have put some names on some of them. A couple members here come to mind. You know , the ones that like to...
I did not read this whole thread but check and see that the studs in the case are fully installed. Either a stud installer or double nut them and...
Yeah that helps, I have weapons for the big stuff if needed . Hey who are you guys helping? My dealer or me? Right now the ground is frozen here...
This popped up on Yahoo a short time ago. Did not read the article because I would rather spend time here than reading the nonsense there but did...
Oh trust me , I am way over 2-3 . Now would have to take my shoes off to continue counting , I am beyond the point of counting. Thanks Chud,...
Well I found one ; actually I can get it for less than the price you show there. Now I have to make a decision. The problem is that this is...
Moderation and low carb for me ; not weight issues but sugar issues to control. It is not easy to start but once you get rolling for a couple...
Didn't see those. Maybe he sits on those when he is taking a break.:rofl: :lol: I know in a previous post he questioned getting them out , not...
Good luck , Just looked quick and see you are now located in CT. Wow , you pick as far away as you could get. If I had to sell and time was not...
Could have milled those? Looks nice and straight for that.
Smoke it. Great wood for that.
Sorry about your bad luck:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::whistle:
Whatever works best for you is the way to go. Mine go in a metal bucket as well and sit there for a while until I know for sure that there are no...
I have a similar setup in my stove and gave up on it. It was more of a hassle to remove the part at the bottom then rake the ashes into the pan ,...
Thanks for the input. I guess for now I will just deal with the chain that came on there. It works but I am just not a big fan of it. My bar is...
Those are nice , Great knives but for me too nice for everyday use. I have a cheap Gerber Paraframe as a daily driver that gets used and abused on...
Nice toys! And people think that chainsaws are addicting. Second job is with a friend who has a chassis shop doing drag cars , Most of my time...