He would be like hmmmmm.... There is no season. His only season is "Season"ing.
Thanks Buzz , very interesting. To anyone who thinks elm is bad let-um' try to split that.
Yeah that might be two that could go ; When I get some time to get out there I will have to do inventory and go from there. I need to spend some...
Don't forget the Rum!!:cheers:
That was the invisible fence , you know like the one for dogs. See what happens when you are let out without your collar on?? Whooo-hooo ; freedom.
Available for the unfortunate ones like myself that will not be able to attend the GTG?
Someone at my work is good friends with the kid ( Joe ) that works there so I was able to get hooked up with a good deal , granted not as good as...
Great dirt bikes!
Sounds like you enjoyed the holiday season. You know what to do , start by cutting out some carbs ; and yeah that pizza doesn't help! I know that...
Like putting a doughnut spare on a semi-truck? And yes , headed to my new favorite store on Route 1. I'll keep you posted.
Check what weight oil they call for in the splitter compared to Hy Gard. If it is the same don't see why not. Supposed to be good stuff from what...
That's like driving around with a bald tire knowing it is going to blow and waiting to get a spare after it blows. Pull over walk to tire store...
I have to go to Guilford tomorrow. You want me to check Tractor Supply out there? If they have any I could grab you one. Just let me know.
Yeah. I hear that. I don’t want to bash anything or anyone here but wouldn’t the swag shop make some sort of a profit to help support site? I...
Just did a quick search and yes they do. Around $200 for the Chopper = ouch. They are proud of that thing !!
Do they even exist any more. Not that I have gone looking but don't recall seeing any in stores lately.
Enablers!
Sleeps on the couch.
That guy is Hollywood Material. Handsome to say the least!!:faint:
Like they say s==t happens. Glad you were dressed for the occasion. I will be honest with everyone in saying that I did not wear them all the time...