Good stuff right there. Looks great!!
Really ? I can't believe that this thing is not gone yet. Such a cool little machine and in great condition.
Ouch , I could use a couple of those!!
Nice work You have some talent !
That boy has some big feet Good for you. Enjoy!
Thats cool , any pictures of your work?
Handy tool right there. Also works great in the kitchen for slicing onions.:rofl: :lol:
They are almost always on Craigslist around here.
If you can find one with the drum on the bottom you might be better off for a couple reasons. With the drum any sediment settles in the bottom of...
Never thought of Camp-Fuel I have a couple gallons here that have been on the shelf for years , I use very little of it in my lanterns and Coleman...
Yes Brake Cleaner is probably not the cheapest option but I do agree about it being convenient and it works. I also have a Safety Kleen parts...
I am pretty faithful with my maintenance on my saws and equipment. After cutting before putting them away the get the compressed air treatment,...
Compact Tractor Attachments for me.
:thumbs: Nice Job. Do you want to adopt me?
Nice. My eyes go to the grapple on the tractor. Mine finally got delivered on Friday and after done with work today I loaded it in the truck and...
Sorry not sure why extra picture. First time using my phone for pictures. Still have to put on outside dog and swap out chain. As of now still...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] No blankie but I did get a box of pampers. Does that count. [ATTACH]
Well I'm in. Picked it up yesterday afternoon. My only complaint is that it has the green safety chain on it and the dealer did not have the RS...
I'm working on it , Not the firewood end of but yes, a "Milling and Sharpening Service" type of thing. The Mrs. thinks it is a great idea so no...
lol Another new one came home today. The boss could care less. As long as the gas bill stays down from burning wood than I can fly under the...