Landlords wood so that is/was a no on doing that; to that one anyway. Yes that is always a possibility if the need arises. I do have the CSM to...
Sorry can't like this. You never know. I slipped on the ice walking the dog a few years back and shattered my ankle. Came out of nowhere. Hope...
Well that's not good.
Amazing find. Just was watching a quick news story on this when I was lying in bed earlier.
Exactly this.
Love the 500i !! Only a couple tanks through it and sure it will wake up after a few more. The throttle response is like no other saw I have used....
Buy it now. I can’t see price going down anytime soon.
Yeah but it was a good one!
Wrap handles look cool if nothing else. I personally just like them. Might not need it that often but still a fan of them. Hope that everything is...
Hey if you are making power who cares about fuel mileage. More air / more fuel = more power. That in my book is a winner!
This guy has a picture of everything. Great job with the photos.
Thanks Eric. Looking at the bark and color of the ends where it was cut I think you nailed it; It was within a few miles of the shoreline as...
Another good score for you. Great job!
Thanks for the fun. Always a good time with plenty of laughs. Pretty good pile for the mill , just need the weather to be on our side. Between...
Even curbside I will always knock on the door and ask. Had a roadside scrounge a couple weeks ago and someone else wanted some. I didn’t want to...
eBay maybe ? Not sure if you might get lucky there.
Yeah I get it. Good luck!
I fall into #2 on this. I don't need a ton of them but a few would be good for me. Can't find them at low cost , just have to keep looking.
Oh , I can relate. I have a basement full that I cut and I hear the same thing from my wife , What are you going to do with it. Plenty of...
o_O Nothing little about that one!