Thanks everyone here. So glad to be a part of it. My only complaint ( and I am not complaning ) is I got no Swag. I would look much better with a...
That is awesome. A freezer full and memories that will last a lifetime. Well done!!
You have issues!
We need to have a thread here with all the acronyms that are used on this site. BRAD certainly has two of those if not more. CAD = chainsaw...
I think it depends on how much you are taking off on each sharpening. Taking a little and sharpening before they get really dull should give you...
Hey JB , Hope alls well. Nothing like being able to just do your own. Then you are completely self sufficient so to speak. I'm still learning...
Hey SKEETER , watch out buddy. This guy has some designer Chinette Plates as well , He might give you a run for da" $$
And what's wrong with that? Absolutely nothing! You fixed it and have another tool in your tool box = winner
[ATTACH] IWB , Kydex plastic for the G26 as my daily driver. Seems to conceal it best for me going that way. Certainly nothing fancy but it works!...
I just saw this thread and all I can say is " Brilliant". That could be the cat's meow for sure. What an idea!!
Not sure if this is why but the woodmizer uses the CBN wheels that grinds everything in one shot. The cooks cat claw is a drag type sharpener that...
Send it my way.
Certainly has a lot to do with it. Can’t argue about that one.
I am guessing that it was cleared to allow more billboards and advertising. Not sure who owns that land but they can make money leasing that to...
That's the future of america = we are screwed! Todays youth ( well I can't say all but the majority ) just don't have what it takes.
Sometimes change is good. I would rather be outside anyday over being inside but can't always do that. When the change comes and I am out it feels...
Yes on this! Very muddy in there . Years ago when I had a Jeep CJ5 and was into mud we used to go play up in that area , no lack of mud. When they...
FYI , awesome pizza there. Killer chicken parm. too!!
Stopped at Orange Roof big box store this morning on my way to work and grabbed the last 4 gallons they had on the shelf; $10.75 a gallon if you...
Who us ; jokes?? Nope not from anyone here.................... Ok so you mention: wood, showers and being left handed:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:...