Yes, what an outdoor oasis you have created. I honestly don't know how you make time to take on those huge projects. Take care of yourself you...
I am glad this link was brought back up. Read it from start to stop. Just impressive now as it was when it was first posted. Perhaps a little...
What, you mean this isn't the arctic Circle? We get days and sometimes weeks of subzero temp, we sometimes get snow up higher than we stand. We...
Contrast that to our farmer's Almanac Farmers’ Almanac predicts winter will be ‘teeth-chattering’ cold The grim forecast is in contrast to the...
Ok folks, this is what awaits us in New England : Farmers’ Almanac predicts winter will be ‘teeth-chattering’ cold
I hope to H@ll I don't break my monitor trying to kill that darn bug running around your signature. :hair:
Nice here today, but the forecast is for your weather arriving tomorrow for a couple days then lower temps and humidity for Friday. While I am...
[ATTACH]
I think India is a outlet for many meds.
So very sorry to hear that. Prayers sent to you and others connected to this very sad tragedy. Everyone should look up how to recognise...
Ok, I get it, you like splitting wood, but let me tell you, a 62 yr old body does not! There are lots of splitters with lots of features. I...
What role do you think the big pharmaceuticals play in this. I'm going to tell you that they buy a lot of government's decisions. They have a...
I didn't notice any provisions for electricity? When I had my building put up, I ran a 2 inch PVC pipe in which I put electricity and phone...
Investing in a boat is $$$$$$$$$ unless it is like a little aluminum fishing boat. After the newness wears off, unless you are avid fisherman...
That went along well for you. Thanks for the update and pictures. Looks like you have a good home for your tractor and other things. From what...
Older than dust, but funny: [ATTACH]