I got two monitors when I first started working from home. Not having to tab back and forth, and the ability to move data from one screen into...
Muggy here also, but not running AC, maybe later this week. I don't plan take it out until mid OCT. Not hurting anything to leave it where it...
You might need a helmet and a cup to protect yourself should your daughter finds out you posted her bra size here. :heidi::pain:
There is a native barbary. Some states have banned it due to the association with wheat rust. It is fairly common around here. Just banned form...
you do even better if you don't light the fuel. The fuel is what really kills them. If you burn it off, there will be many missed below ground.
[ATTACH] I have one of these and it is a very attractive plant. Perhaps you might want to consider a Barberry hedge. they have thorns on them....
You got it! thank you. My cousin worked in a nursery (plants) this spring. I am thinking she either forgot, or maybe the grandkids put them in...
[ATTACH]
Ask yourself, when did you experience a "real" pellet supply shortage in your area. Folks around here are often buying by need, just like food,...
Happy Birthday Chvymn99 Hope you enjoy the long weekend.
This plant poped up in my cousins garden. No idea what it is or how it got there. while it most likely is a memory issue, no one seems to know...
We felt the same until two young men came up from NY and broke into a home a took a machete to a father and daughter in an attempt to rob them....
I found a product made by gatorade, but not full of that sick sweet stuff. Propel. has the electrolytes needed.
That is such a nice setup. You sure did it right. So neat looking.
Heck, a Tornado can rip the asphalt off the highway and toss that around. It can pierce wood with straw. A pile of gravel can be a pile of...
Look into CBD for rx of your Parkinsons. Legal in all states.
Can't stomach gatorade. Too sweet. Plus it was the medium used in a colonoscopy prep. Got so nauseated on it. I think because I had to drink...
Yes, turn off the AC and open the windows!
[ATTACH] it is a three tee shirt and two shower day!
When through that once when we lost 4 close family members in just a couple months. Both my parents lost brothers (3), wife lost a Grandmother....