Looks really good. You can be pleased with your work. Nice when things go right.:thumbs:
Don't heat by the calendar. We take care of ourselves by needs and wants. Only you and your spouse determine what resources you want to have in...
wildwest , I would stay with the front end loaders and have a stand build up high enough to sit them on. You could reach right in. Then get a...
I have the Samsung front end washer and dryer. So far, so good. This brand in the top loaders has a massive recall for some significant safety...
Hope you want to change your avatar soon to show off that nice new stove! Much better than an empty hearth.
Dogs can be used for hunting in Maine, bear and bobcat are examples but during deer hunting they are not allowed for hunting. I've been told by...
sweet! [IMG]
That will be a good deal for someone. Wish I had the space to put one in. I'm burning pellets in a pellet stove that looks like a big black...
69F here. 45% humidity, and a frost advisory for northern areas. now the weatherman is discussing a possible hit from a hurricane. I think it...
Did you get the barn finished, doors etc?
[ATTACH]
got hit with the thunderstorm around noon. Rained so hard, I sat in my car on the side of the road. then it started to hail. After the storm,...
I must be old fashion or who knows what, but I find that stove to be one of the most best looking stoves I've seen. I really like the detail and...
Hey, Dennis Let me know what temps you get. Hope the air is dryer. I can't handle this hot humid weather. How is heck the folks stand Florida...
So very sorry for your loss. It is so hard to loose your Mom. Sounds like you have been working way too hard. Live some of your life while you...
and a day or two later, we will cool off. Lots of sweating here, normal but I am sick of it. We normally have 70's F this time of year. I...
Exactly. Trying the other options just doesn't work well on the eyes. You get tired easily, and somethings get overlooked.
amazon!
Curved to improve your view of them. I have 48 inch desk and these fill in a semi circle so most things are the same distance. helps with my...
My home weather station says it is 99 F and 49% humidity. Alexa says the outside humidity is 53% and the temp @ 90F. Odd, we usually have...