Another FHC member build. Fantastic. Looks to be a very sturdy building.
Congratulations on reaching your pellet needs. I haven't been able to arrange the garage to accept two tons. That's all I plan to buy at any one...
Here too! ME - Old Orchard Beach - Car Show | NewEnglandAutoShows.com [ATTACH]
17! Now that is a surprise to me. Seems he was a little kid not too long ago. They grow way too fast. Is he driving yet? That part of kids...
That is a lot of trailer, don't see many tractors being towed by a car!
That lone rabbit seems to have made itself right to home. Must feel safe there.
I feel your pain. We gave ours away to my son and his young family. I hadn't used it for the past three years. He and his wife went through it...
I'm afraid any lobster in my yard wouldn't last long. :stirpot::drool:
It is said that you can't pick your family, but if I could, I know who I would want. Dave and I already are brothers of different parents. If...
When My Max had his surgery, I had to all but cut out the pain meds in order to slow him down. He want to run and play overwhelmed him most of...
nice picture of good folks right there. I trust it was a good time had by all.
And what do you do with your hands when you have a lot of free time?:zip:
How fishermen stack wood [ATTACH]
He must be very trusting to let you put him through that again. As far as looks go, he is my favorite of your group
huge buildings, really tall. Thanks for sharing.
Never saw a roof raised up like that one was done. That is heck of a huge building. Wonder how long it will take you to fill it up. never seen...
wife nagging that it is cold and damp. 74F and 50% humidity. She kept it up until I lit the stove. Going to rain all night. We have ignition....
I got the warranty, I got a collective one when I put in my new kitchen. I've used it 4 times with excellent results. One machine replaced,...
You can do the whole transaction with Lowes online. You can do a chat, or call them. get all your answers.
Glad you found the rot now. Something failed or not done right to get water from the door down there. Is there any flashing of sorts under the door?