might be some gems on that wall! [ATTACH]
Worse than I first thought: Fire destroys wood-pellet manufacturing plant in Corinth Crews from 25 towns are called in, and the town's fire chief...
Fire breaks out at wood-pellet plant in Corinth More than 20 departments were battling the blaze at Corinth Wood Pellets LLC. Fire breaks out at...
yes, learning new limitation is tough. That is why I have about 6 canes placed around different spots. Outside is the most dangerous. Picking...
you are right, the ASA 81mg won't do that bruising. I can't drink coffee after lunch or I won't be able to close my eyes at bedtime.
And who do you know who does not! :whistle:
What you did is giving. That is good. Your choice. That CL guy was taking, in excess of what most see as reasonable. then he/she was rude about...
Sorry to hear that. I think I recall you are on an blood thinning RX. That sets you up for the worse should you have a cut, contusion etc. I...
and for that and pain, I have to use a cane. Should I stand up, or turn, my head will spin, then over I may go should I not have three point...
I am trying to lay off the napping. I am being told that they aren't healthy and contribute to my bad dreams and waking up in the middle of the...
[ATTACH]
watching the weather also. Looks like we will be on the edge of that storm, but just a short dive south of here, they are predicted to have heavy...
I don't know the situation now, but about 10 yrs ago, I bought a heavy duty sump pump from HD. It was a Ridgid. It was sold with a lifetime...
Happy Birthday Woodwidow , Hope your day goes well for you. [IMG]
That sound like those trails would be good for winter sports like cross country skiing. I used to participate it that when I was younger,...
Love canned tomatoes. Best ones are the one grown in your own garden.
What is the acderage you are taking care of? Just curious
Looking at youtube today, and thinking of all you lucky tractor owners, I came across these vids and thought there are worth sharing: [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
started off this day with a cup of coffee. You know, that first cup you are anxious to get you moving. Well, I got mine made, single serve, then...
I doubt that! You accomplish anything you set your mind to do!