I have grandchildren living here. That makes them generation 13.
Yes sir, on my Dad's side, the 11th generation. Settled here when the land still belonged to the King of England. Started out in the Mt.Vernon...
Common ground fair used to be in Litchfield Me at the fairground. It grew to large and moved to Windsor Fair Ground. They got large wand wanted...
Most of you know FHC member Stinny from Maine. We have seen him harvesting and hauling wood, his wood shed, and the adventures of him and his dog...
Warning, video uses the "sh!t" word: [MEDIA]
Normally when my back starts hurting, it goes on for weeks. Mine started mid July, has been going on for a very long time. New exercise in...
How is it you have blackberries so late in the season. Our berry season has come and gone for most every kind of berry. I think only cranberries...
Feel lucky you are not buying all those dresses for the princess. :makeitrain"
Can you imagine what it sounds like when he gets a hard rain on that roof. Any animals inside might just run for their lives.
A precious picture there. Mother and child. Hope you save a copy of that and give it to your son once he has become an adult.
Don't really know what to make of that. But if it works and no one is hurt, good for her.
We had a nice but cool day here. Didn't get out yesterday, but today I went to Sams Club. Days are growing shorter and shorter. The outside...
Give me a little time to hunt for the receipt. I kept most of them so it might be in my basket. We bought a almond white cabinets.
That isn't so easy. Need the right crew or it takes forever. My son and his wife did ours with some additional hired hands for somethings....
Love the porch!
Best to use a heavy truck. Make sure you have comprehensive coverage. I've seen where moose have sheared off the top half of a car. The...
Saw this in our local liberal rag. It is a look at moose/vehicle collisions in Maine for the past year. [ATTACH] Interactive map: see where...
I want steak on the grill. Good steak at that! I go to the local butcher and get local meats. The butcher knows his meats. Pay a bit more than...
Congratulation LinkedXJ on the birth of you new family member. Looks like you guys have your hands full. Kids, dogs, traveling, new move and...
I think I recall you sharing the addition of you son 5 yrs ago. Is he still an only child?