State of Maine has a posting in the local rag that is published every day with the wood adds in the classified. 4x8x4. No mention of "face...
you got that right, seasoned wood here is cut the prior winter to burn this winter. so one year seasoned, give or take 3-4 months. :bug:
This is a calculator that helps eval raw cost of fuels. It can be very helpful. Compare Fuel Costs
I once had to replace an engine in a car. Bought the engine and then hired a co worker of my wife to do the job. He took a month getting it all...
You are not alone. She is doing ok. I think part of the sale is her character.
Hate to admit how much time I spend reading on this forum every day. Where else can you have friends you communicate with daily from such a wide...
So. When are you moving in?
looks like somebody is a friend. :handshake:
I am a retired RM, I always get the flu shots. In my age group, anything that "may" lessen my chance of getting the flu, or worse yet, infecting...
Run it whenever you want, I agree. My wife tends to over do it though. Last night, she had it on. It was 91F at my desk. Had to turn it off....
cups peanuts? how much is that again?
How about the lady who wrote about the Nutella?
My son in-law takes Mason for a hike out to belgrade lakes area. Mason is one big dog. His head is above normal height tables. He is over a...
Love it when you are able to work it out and life goes on. Glad you didn't have to incur a big expense resolving the problem :thumbs:
I had a hard time trying to figure out what your avatar was. My guess was cinnamon buns. Glad I got that one right. Now buns with coffee...
My son puts finishes on exterior wall to commercial buildings. He recently was called to Ruby Tuesday's to replace a wall finish that fell off...
The new Avatar, what is it. All I can see is some white with brown lumps. my macrodegeration sometimes makes it hard to interpret some things....
And he does that very often. :drool:
No, it really is the truth! My cousin is a genealogist. He has traced the male line back to the 14 hundreds in England. Lucky for him, he went...
I know Scotty Overkill knows Stinny well. I hope he sees this before his vacation. Maybe Stinny will chime in and tell you some of the history...