:thumbs:, Very good. Good relations are so important. When your son moves home, he can be a huge asset to advocate for you and your wife esp....
That is great. Good for you. So much better doing projects when you know where your tools are. I used to have my moments doing that but now all I...
I swear those English Bulls have a personality unique to them. very personable dogs. too bad such a short life span.
[MEDIA]
i hit a scatter rug hidden in the grass. Messed a whole lot up. Had to have repair service. I had one of those fancy warranties so the repair...
I don't know how Dennis (Backwoods Savage ) goes to all these events so far away from home. He has had his share and more of physical...
[ATTACH]
How was the foliage?
I don't think it dries out unless it is split and stacked properly for drying. Even standing dead several years, it is too wet. It will rot...
I just shaved 4 of my Himalayans to look like that. Not for a cat show, mostly done to get rid of hopelessly tangled and matted hair. The matts...
I take 10mg of amlodipine when I go to bed. I still have balance issues, esp. when standing and turning. I have so many others that contribute...
I would go vegan before eating those! never on my menu.
Next time, here is an alternative way to cook those sprouts. Bake them. put them in a bowl, toss with some olive oil, salt and pepper and some...
Send your husband over there to have a discussion with him. No need for you to have to dance around him.
I hope you are able to go to the GTG. I know I was certainly pleased to meet up with you in person. You are top shelf to me. Having a set of...
oh, you are paying for it one way or other. How to price out the value of your work. Doubt most folks get one to do it all for them. Even...
Responsible Wood-Burning or How to Not Make Your Neighbours Your Enemies
Here is another good thread to review: Responsible Wood-Burning or How to Not Make Your Neighbours Your Enemies
It is the moisture content. Get a meter and check the wood. Example kiln dried wood might be only a few month down. But standing dead oak can...
that is why it works. you put in your own factors. it does the math. most folks here pay for their wood with sweat equity