Ok, I am impressed, you have every right to be proud of what you have done. And that bargain on the stove, superfantastic. Welcome to our FHC...
x9, I think I got the count right! [IMG]
right, but back then, we had nothing, no internet (Al Gore hadn't invented it then). No plastic buckets. we did have beer cans and peanut...
They sure were big. I had one jump on my chest while I was in DaNang. But there were also hundreds of mice. My wife mailed me some traps. I...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Key there is the chlorine. :yes: The Rv antifreeze is very inexpensive. Not much odor. I think the window wash has ETOH in it and will...
When companies reorganize, management is the first thing that gets cut. They often leave the worker bees alone. I have seen this first hand over...
it is a normal thing to plant the seed of shortages, real or not. First a few try to increase the prices, if they get their price, the rest...
Processed food, artificial sweeteners. If you can't pronounce the ingredients, sorry, it isn't fit to eat. My doctor said, eat: what had eyes,...