I actually lost my keys to two vehicles, both with those electronic keys which cost $150. each to have made up. ya that was bad, but even worse...
my wallet, keys, eyeglasses, and charged cellphone. then I am ready to start my day. for my wife, it is the remote control!
And on the evening news they are talking about a "potential" nor'easter heading in for Sunday. Now ain't that just the chits. I still have lawn...
looks the same as it does up in the county.
Thank you sir.
When going off into the woods, a stick is better. It allows you pull yourself up higher. and allows for better placement on irregular surfaces....
That was really good of you to help them find the deer. Would have been a shame had it gone to waste. Sorry about your fall and your back...
Jay, I came across this and thought of you: [IMG]
I've got close kin who have been in that stuff for nearly 20 years. None of them, nor their circle of friends have any driving issues related to...
Sometimes its helps if you take someone with you when you have your appointments. The stress may be so much that you don't understand, or forget...
Thank you for your support.
must be some sort of wild wind. We have wind here also whipping the trees about. Striping off the fall color. Cold and getting colder. Temp is...
Oh, I am an RN also. I was a medic serving in VietNam, then became an RN. Many wound care options. Took care of many wounds.
That is a mean looking wound. However I do see some granulating tissue filling in so you look to be on the road to recovery. Something like a...
Cheers to that my friend!
I would hire a few people to come in and do somethings I would like to have done. Best way to help yourself and others is with jobs.
Look up the monk fruit claims. Monk Fruit vs. Stevia: Pros and Cons I also use stevia, I'm not diabetic, but I am grossly overweight. Most sugar...
looking good there. Make sure you wear your slippers in there. Those little tile separators will be hell to step on.
Love the riced Cauliflower. So many things you can do with it. Look into Monk fruit sugar sub. You will be surprised. It is outside all the...
HAY Jay, I am sending this to you! Hope it makes your day! [ATTACH]