I hope you are not exceeding you limitations. You can and will delay healing and can undo any good done or ever end up worse off. example,...
Some yes, some no, but for mine, it is yes. Doesn't always work out that way. Mostly my fault for being to darn slow at everything. This...
I was just out of the service, going to school full time and working full time. I had two small kids and a wife to feed etc. Sadly, my new home...
I'm right there with you on that.
I have large monitors so those buns appear full size. Started up a graving. Good thing I didn't have any, I would have eaten them all!
Red sox have won the world series! Have one for me.
Here is a good ID read: Cast Iron Chaos: Birmingham Stove and Range. this is about cast iron pans
I have been so dizzy of late. Might be the wt. loss, might be the meds catching up with me. My dosing on most of them have maxed out. Most of...
Take the money, do with it whatever makes you feel good.
That sir, nearly caused me to barf [IMG]
I just bought a new pair of slippers. Isotoners from SamsClub. $10 ! I had a pair I got from LLBean. Had them for several years. A housekeeper...
Just read the last few pages here. Seem a lot of good folks have too much on their plates. Prayer for strength and wellness.
Was that a wisecrack talking about a$$es?
Firewood prices up, dealers see increase in demand as winter nears Look at what they are calling seasoned firewood.
Look for the picture which has a crack in it!
That is good. Nice to know there are folks out there with skills that they can use right in their own shop to get important work done. I hope...
Happy Birthday Dennis and Judy. Not sure of the date. but sure do wish you both lots of fun and good health.
And a Happy Anniversary to you and your wife. Did you get to Maine for your planned trip?
Fully agree!
Brag time. Today is Cindy`s and my 49th anniversary. We have 4 grown and married children and 8 grandchildren. 3 of the grandkids in college....