you must have some bug, or maybe food poisoning. take some pepto. The good part is you got out in the fresh air. Dressing for the weather is...
I paid $239/ton this Wednesday. I paid what they asked. Got free delivery.
What gets your attention is that he is a big boy. Big as he is, he certainly is able to perform those flips really well. Not that you would,...
wind is blowing hard here. There are trees down and fallen limbs all over the place. Some power outages reported. (32,292) High winds knock out...
Good to know. My problem is I won't remember as soon as I step away from the computer. :(
The wind has picked up here. Gust of up to 50 MPH are predicted. Leaves are flying everywhere. Glad I don't have piles raked up.
Our Gov. has been trying to reduce taxes for years. He did get rid of the state taxes on military retirement income. But his can't run again. We...
The shot for rabies is sent into the state registry. The state has that information available to the town. That is how they come after you....
be careful picking out your new TV's Some don't come with a tuner. Keep in mind that internet tv is alive and growing every day. With a...
Done, donation via "Go fund me link"
That antibiotic is really rough on the digestive system. Need to have food with it. Would be interesting to see what the doc mike bayerl thinks...
Didn't your vet do a CBC. You would know within a few minutes if there was infection. Much worse when it becomes systemic. Hope the dog...
They are growing so fast. Cute as can be. To think these would have been farrell had they not be rescued. So very important for kittens to be...
yes, hairy is scary. maybe related to a Sasquatch :bug:
Got two tons of MWP delivered today. They came from Pellet Warehouse in Jay Maine. A very courteous young man named James delivered them. He is...
did you mean hairy?
Thanks, I ate a small banana this morning with my medications. worked ok. thank you for considering me. I have this thing about not eating...
Same here Dennis. If I did something to cross my parents, I knew that razor strap was going to be on my backside and leave an impression on me....
That reminds me of some vehicles I have owned over the year. Not so much for the vehicle, but for the good times we had traveling in them. Used...
That's what I get when I am able to have them. Has been at least a year. Yes the pan does make it better.