Glad you didn't sell the tractor. Still have the wife and the dog? Those walk behind snowblowers like yours are so easy to use. Big issue is...
Nice, will you put a plow on?
If I had a well anywhere near that new shop, I would have my water tested professionally just before the shop opens, and then every year...
[MEDIA]
Thank you for the support.:usa:
I wish you all well on this Veteran's Day. The "good" part about this day is that it reminds people that there is a price to pay because freedom...
True, I'll get over it when daylight is here until at least 7:30 PM. In the mean time, I'm like the water spinning around and around lower and...
you would think you had died and gone to Heaven. I have given up on ever having a night that I went to be, slept and woke up refreshed and ready...
That looks very sturdy, but way heavy. there are some that put the weight on the wheels. From Northern Tool [ATTACH]
That is a downer. Can you find a lot and put a manufactured home on it? You all need better access to stuff. Little one is going to have after...
The last thing anybody needs is stress. Stress kills. Many of the high cost of medications is because of our laws, that and insurance plans that...
Having 6 cats, I keep fresh dry cat food, wet cat food and fresh water available for them all day, every day. There is never an argument at the...
You don't want him on prednisone but for a short duration. Watch out for a change of behavior (restless) while on that med.
When you find medications unaffordable, there are opportunities to make your case with the manufactures and appeal for a reduced cost. Most of...
The first computer we bought was an apple with NO memory. Just Ram and and disk. That cost us $2400 with a dot matrix printer. the cost has gone...
Why did the young bride wear white? To match the other appliances. :wacky:
Here is an idea to help those lost cats. [IMG]
you can coat the rough wood with a flat water based poly, Give it a quick once over with a belt sander, then repeat the same poly. Then it still...
Nice to see you have it all coming together. I congratulate your wife for tolerating the huge inconvenience of going outside to use the...
Well, there, hope you have room in your freezer! Should help supplement some of your food expenses. :yes: