We have bobcats here. They come very close to our house. A hunter shot one a few years ago. I have a picture of that. Only have seen one fisher...
I changed my Avatar. Feeling melancholy as holidays are near and my first ones in many years without Max. Still feeling guilt about letting him...
Cancelled my appointments for today. Snowing here, not bad, but no need to get on the interstate and have to deal with passing trucks or ice on...
I used to go out during a storm to plow family member's driveway or just to remove the header the town plow made. That snow is alway compacted...
:thumbs:
You must have held him in your lap when it was a pup, (or someone may have) That is why I would pet my dog, rub her belly etc. But didn't hold...
Another pup! I bet Little One is in love with that pup. How is she mixing in with the other family members? Has wild cat met her yet?
Dixie has a lot of features that resemble a Rotti, I can't recall what you said she was when you first got her. Obviously, lab but she also...
I read this bio on the siberian Husky on WIKIPEDIA, Siberian Husky - Wikipedia Very impressive. I hope you share more pictures as you pup grows.
I right click on the image block, "open image in a new tab" did that and saw you beautiful pup! [IMG]
I am just staying inside. It is still snowing here. Seems to come in bursts like showers do. I have not seen the plow come down our road today....
That is why I often don't go out. I don't have to subject myself to white knuckle driving. I have no desire to become terrified when I don't...
:thumbs::zip:
Got these OK, welcome to the family. I didn't see a dog in any of your pictures.
I would have thought that also, but the ones I used for specifically for use in the outside lanterns. my lanterns are open in the bottom. The...
That looks like a really good way for portion control. Could also make some breakfast pies. Easy, convenient.
fully agree, you can loose eyesight so easily. Quick attention may indeed save the eye.
I tried noise canceling earphones, but they don't really do the job. My wife is a nice lady, but fixed in some of her ways. I have to give in...
I replaced my cfl's with LEDs in any place I could. LEDs get better and better. The first few I had lit up, but didn't really light anything up....
:rofl: :lol:, My wife likes the temp unreasonably warm. If the temp gets down to 74 F, she starts up making noise until I can't stand it, relent...