Happy Birthday campinspecter . Hope you had an enjoyable day.
Often you can call and have your due date be a day of your choice. I always choose a week after the 1st of the month because my retirements...
This one is the same story narrated by the same person, but the slide show is different. Not FB so Backwoods Savage you should be able to open...
Listen and never forget: [MEDIA]
:yes:
Groupon: Deals and Coupons for Restaurants, Fitness, Travel, Shopping, Beauty, and...
[IMG]
[MEDIA]
This from gas buddy today: [ATTACH]
I paid $2.29/gal at a new Irving. Most other stations are charging around $2.40/gal
you might want to cover that with a tarp. Forecast is upwards of a foot of snow here starting this evening.
Did you get an electric/battery snow shovel/blower? I just ordered a small hybrid cord or battery. Small 13 in swath. I didn't want one that...
I won't eat rodents, so woodchuck is off my menu.
You must be mending well. Takes forever some times. When I fell down the stairs, I got a little better but none since. in fact, in some...
I saw a youtube video a while back that showed how to unlock the samsung s5. I didn't try it. I have an s5 and an s7 with US cellular. Both...
My wife's phone is a tracfone from Walmart. I think the cost was $95.00 an LG. we pay $25 every two months for service. She is a very light...
That is what I have. I am doing just fine with mine. if you liked your phone, there are shops around here who advertise they will replace...
[ATTACH]
What, no salad? You might just have to force yourself to have more potato and gravy, or maybe some pecan pie! That ought to fill that void.
Just released by the CDC: Beware The Thanksgiving Salad: CDC Says No Romaine Lettuce Is Safe If you are considering to ignore this. Be aware...