I like this for the phone or GPS on the dash. Use a little double face tape to keep from losing the suction for the holder to the mount. [MEDIA]...
I have had them shut down from the heat, but they also fry up and won't work right. So I just toss them out. I can't deal with the frustration...
I never thought they would fry, but that is what happened on the dash. If the sun is out and you have the car closed up, that is all it takes....
There are other brands that compete with the Garmin. However, it might be best to stay with the garmin brand so you will be familiar with the...
My lab won't ever sit in front of the stove. off to side with me, yes, but not in front of the stove. The cats will sit in front of the stove....
Well just look at her now would you! Grown up to be a real good looker. Better watch out or the boy dogs will come to court her! Beautiful....
back in '75, I had my house built down in the woods on a dead end road. The road had been extended to twice its length to reach where I was to...
He is so right with his 2 cents. A real masonry fireplace is nice to look at, but that is where it all ends. A wood stove on a nice hearth and...
I was thinking about the black and white one you got earlier this year! My oldest son got one that has a lot of that breed. So darn smart....
Those are really cute little guys. I bet they keep you going. Where is the new dog?
Thanks, yes my furry buddies are very important to me. This is a very difficult time of year for me. The animal shelter thought he was a few...
Thanks for the kind comments. This is the second pet we have lost this year. In July, is was my dear friend Max, the English Lab, and today my...
Sad day here. One of my himalayan cats got real lethargic this morning. We called the vet, no room in the inn. So we went to Emergency vet in...
sorry I haven't read this until today. Congratulations. I hope the drive in on good roads.
I have s very good SSAD light. it was provided to me by the VA. Alaska Northern Lights Bright Light Therapy Box North Star 10,000 lux. Cannot...
We have Samsung front end loaders, We really like them. I have them up on bases so it is easy to empty them. I can't stand long so I sit on a...
Every time I see those little fellows, I remember the when you told of the mountain lion getting the 3ed one in your fenced in yard. I still...
you know there are meds you can take to lessen the duration and severity of of the flu. Call your MD to call it into a pharmacy. They will do it...
I prefer to lick the frosting on the cake!
He really is a good friend for your family. Can't do much better than that. With that size dog you don't have to worry about him coming out on...