Ut-"O" another one has locust mania?
That’s impressive.
I see butterfly. You never what is inside. That’s cool. You need to cut off a couple cookies. Could be a nice decoration somewhere
Nice score. I started making my life easier and quartering anything that is big and straight with the Isocore before going to the splitter. If...
I am surprised the state let that one go. Only you could find that one BRAD.
You’re killing me. Just had dinner after a long day and now I see this. lucky charms coming right up. Looks great
So sorry. Not an easy thing to do but sometimes there is no other choice. Keep the fun times you had in the front of your mind. You did what was...
Perfect LOL
Not to worry , I got your back. :thumbs:
SAW HOARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE! :saw: Stihl MS500i Stihl MS460 Magnum Stihl MS462CM Stihl MS400 w/24" Tsumara bar Stihl MS361 (FHC...
You might be a wood hoarder if............ " You hang around with BRAD".
Yes sir. A coworker runs husky’s and his are all .063 , even the smaller ones with 20 inch bar so that chart makes it confusing to say the least....
32 inch and 36 inch show .058 then list it as .063 = strange. You don't have that problem with Stihl:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Sorry couldn't help...
Tons of answers and opinions out there. No matter what you pick keep in mind that oil technology has come a long way over the years. Saws used to...
Good start , headed in the right direction. Good to hear you are on the mend.
Behave yourself !
Taste test and recipe? I would be into that , love nuts.
That's the perfect yard for that dog to play in. Great pictures.
People cutting down trees = not cool! This type of thing is what ruins it for others and makes the guy like yourself look bad.
Nice find. I would like to have one but can't justify the money for the amount I would use it. You did well!!