Thats a beauty! You do know since you bought that there is a good chance it doesn't snow this upcoming winter. So we all thank you for that.:yes:
Very nice. You should have some fun with that.
So you mean to tell me if " Stihl" made a trimmer for hair you wouldn't own one. I bet you would? Your head would look like a cue-ball and you...
For a part like that I can see you doing Amazon without issue.
I have had some Jersey corn that a friend of mine brings back when he goes down to visit family , have to say it is probably some of the best corn...
Good for you , someone got themself a really cool machine ! Glad you were able to get it done.
Good shape for an old timer. Had a couple of trikes back in the 80's. Still remember my first ride ; note to self : Do not put your foot down...
Nice stacks Halfacut. If my stacks were as long as that the first half would have fallen down before I get to the end. I am lacking in the...
Going from a chainsaw mill to a band mill is like driving a Yugo and then getting into a Cadillac , You are going to love it!!
Thanks. Piston and rod were from a blown up Big Block and the clock insert from Ebay for just under $10 Saw Blade is a cutout from the rings we...
Hey I have two sets of blade guide shoes that Woodland Mills sent me by accident and they don't fit my mill ( wrong ones). Check the part number...
Thats a tough one for sure. I'm going with the old trusty G26. Yup ; made out of leftover Tupperware , square and blocky ( if that's a word)...
Right now I have a pile , Planning on getting it stacked over the next month or so. Chipmunks won't be happy when they get the eviction notice.
Virgin wood. Hmmm............... Havent had that since I was a young teenager. Now I just use a sharpie.
If I came across it I wouldn't say no. However I honestly would pass it on to BRAD. I know that it is part of his bread and butter with some...
Nice load. Love the dog in the picture with the ball in the mouth. Great looking pup!
Can someone help me with wood ID? Looking at the two pencils has me wondering what kind of wood they are , they are obviously two different...
Black Locust has you guys all wound up; I am figuring in a month or so the entire state will be clear cut of all BL. And I thought that being a...
I had the same saw years ago , It was a great saw. The sound reminded me of an old dirt bike especially at idle. Used to refer to it as " Big Red"