Too bad you couldn't sawz-all the posts at the concrete pad then drag it onto a trailer or flatbead in one piece and reverse the process at your...
That to me seems like a good deal. Not sure if I am correct in thinking that.
Well I have to say I am guilty of time on the video games. We did have Atari when I was young , then Nintendo and Atari and when my son was...
Tough read but thanks for posting.
Pickled eggs = good but never tried doing my own. I do know that the ones I had make my after-burner leave more of a vapor trail than normal!...
Sorry everyone , meant to jump on this earlier today. Please put me on the list . buzz-saw
Scanning through the channels on the boob-tube the other night while making dinner and ran across a show on the food network , pretty sure it was...
If you remember correctly? You remember but forgot where you put the seat Just a hint……it probably hidden under the red dress in the corner next...
Sorry that you will be slowly going blind. My vision since the one in the red dress has not been the same. I could not imagine how bad the burn...
Nothing like a new toy. Off to a good start by not paying the oil man.
I can't see it , seems like a posting or some sort of computer issue. I'm afraid if I did see it it would make me permanently blind and my eyes...
I'm guessing it might have been the cousin of the one in the red dress?
Very happy with my Woodland Mills Hm122. I just wish I went bigger but still pleased with it. Customer service was good to me , I was missing a...
Thoughts are with his family , sorry for the loss. I am sure he will be missed by all.
I’m interested in this also. Looks like a nice quad. Any like this for a big boy?
Nice looking piece right there!
I was thinking that too. Now the million dollar question...............skis or wheels?
Happy birthday little buddy. I know how much they mean to you. Glad it was a fun filled day.
This is what I need to try on a couple chains I have. My little 170 has a chain like that and it doesn't look like anyone makes a chain without...
So the two negatives make a positive approach. That's using the old knoggin! I like your thought process.