It works , done it many times and actually did this on my shop wood furnace when it started making noise. Just an old trick that I was introduced...
Some of those motors , like the blower motor in a car heating system and actually the motors on my wood furnace you can cheat. Drill a 1/16 inch...
That ole' boy got some " man=hands" If it ain't broke just give it to BRAD= it will be.
That valve really needs to be supported probably from some sort of a mount to the cylinder. It is relying on just the short nipple that goes from...
Whats the matter buddy? Can't get the red dress or blue speedo out of your mind?:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Like others have suggested, half it then I would give it a couple years minimum.
No insurance....hmmmmmmmmmm Wonder if his truck ( or maybe his Honda Civic) had insurance or registration. Hey it's craigslist so do your homework !
Only if it is elm.:rofl: :lol:
Last time I waited for my wife when I got up out of the chair I stepped on my beard it had grown so long. After 20 years together she knows better...
I want to burn some of that wood that gets delivered to your house and stacked by someone besides myself.
30 years , you can't complain about that one bit. If it was me ( and this is just me thinkin"") Upgrade to a new saw and then repair what you...
JE pistons and BME rods ; yes on the upper end of the scale price wise. Money for the customer is the least of his worries. The worst part of the...
Customer brought in a motor that had a dozen 1/8 mile passes down the track and when he pulled the plug to change the oil it was loaded with matal...
Tie rod cylinder is an easy one to fix. Might be a little messy with the oil left in it but should be a simple repair. There is not much inside...
200 top handle ? That should leave a hole in your mattress. They are proud of that thing!
Oh Stop! I think you need another saw. Hey there was a posting for a beautiful 572xp for a really great price. That thing has your name written...
No sunflowers , every time I try them the darn squirrels eat the seeds as soon as they sprout. I think I will try again this year. Found your...
Now the fun begins. Good luck getting it together. It is a bit of work , can't say that it is a hard but a little time consuming. Just take your...
And the cop was my cousin and he only runs Huskys so he gave that 500i to me. No foolin"
Being more of a Stihl guy I know that a saw of that caliber in orange and white is way more than that. I have 3 Huskys now the latest being a...