Yes Sir that's where it is. Not too far from here. I will see him tomorrow and see what his schedule is.
Happy Easter to everyone here. Hope you have a good day.
Im going to check tomorrow and see what is left for logs at my coworkers place where I have been getting a few logs. Pretty sure that there are a...
Another member reaching out to help someone else here , or volunteering his wife's help in this case. That's what puts this place over the top.
From what I have heard Oak would probably be my choice.
That’s what everyone’s here for to help you spend your hard earned money Great job WoodWolverine. Thanks for helping him out. :thumbs:
Nothing wrong with that I have at least one that I’m gonna have to chainsaw mill to fit it on the bandsaw , it is just too big I’ll feel your...
:faint: You did good on that one. Hurts just looking at it
That bot got some " MAN" Hands. My little nub wouldn't be a match, maybe both but one won't cut it.
Ouch , Glad it wasn't worse but that ain't good. All kidding aside I am right down the road and if you need anything please just ask , I'm here....
Kind of my situation as well. I had a good size pile that I finally got to after it sitting for a year +. Split it all and the only un-split is...
4370 lbs
Well I will give you an A+ on that one. Very creative and great thinking.
I have heard mixed reviews and watched the you-tube videos on them , like anything else you get some good with the bad. Personally not for me. I...
Yes could be worse for sure. Better be careful as to what we wish for. Actually the winter here could have been worse. Burned more wood than ever...
Nice work. That looks great.
Same here. Getting tired of it. Don't get me wrong , I love burning wood but it's starting to become more of a chore as the season drags on. I...
same setup here. Toyota with almost exactly the same trailer
So lets just say that the cord might weigh around 4000lbs. give or take ( probably less if it is on the dryer side ) that would be 3000 on the...
I realize that and never said that it did lube the inner bearing. If you go back and read the OP the first line clearly asks about the outer...