Nice to see you on the rebound Mike. Must feel great to get some fresh air on that hand.
Sorry Dave but knowing BRAD this is much more his style.
Happy belated "B"day buddy. At 54 just remember you are still a kid.
Learning from a mistake is just part of life. It still happens even at my age. :eek: Not always a bad thing , it does for sure teach you a lesson...
Not sure what I just did on that last post? Sorry ; long day.
Split into toothpicks and lay them out single layer in the driveway? For the summer. Honestly not sure if it would be doable without some sort of...
Thats a good thing to keep in mind. Thinking that if I look at a new chain the raker certainly isn't flat on top. Thanks for the tip.
I was assuming it was set at 90 since it was rakers.
Are all the rakers centered under the same part of the wheel where it makes contact? What would happen if you did all the lefts and then took...
My tune has changed , to me now it is lumber first. Then if it is bad lumber it becomes awesome firewood.
I don't think thats bad; it does include shipping.:picard:
Good for you. Keep us posted. Use caution , it is addicting
This seems to work best. I have been looking for some of the plastic packages similar to what Stihl uses but just can't seem to find them. I know...
That could be a problem !
Dealing with two ratios indeed , can get a little confusing if you don't sit back and think about it. Such a small difference anyway I never have...
Not sure how we went from chainsaw chains to oil here but just wanted to give my two cents on ratios. A 40:1 mixture is actually leaner and not...
Makes you think doesn't it. First thing to come to mind for me is , coal = smokin like a steam engine and a soot covered pizza. There are some...
I have a 170 and for a small saw it has it's place. Yeah small and underpowered but for light limbing and cleanup it works. Also handy for...
I don't care what you say ; that is a great picture for a Husky advertisement. Saw in the foreground and a bear looking over the saw , awesome....