Hmmm.............Guess what I am checking as soon as I get home from work.
I can relate to that!
Dang , The rounds in the trailer look like they were measured with a laser.
Good day for you guys. Hope everyone enjoyed.
You=crazy?? Impossible.
Good Choice !!
Well it wouldn't be black locust. If that was the case I would be sitting in one of your piles somewhere.
Nice load for that Toyota!
That fire probably had too much air from all the bullet holes in the barrel.
Thanks but I really have to give someone else here credit. There was a posting with a picture here a couple weeks ago where someone had done this...
This right here is the way to go. Grind-em" off and send it.
Thanks for the video.
I had no idea that they were into electric saws. Just another day that I learned something here.
Green safety chain buried fully could be the problem. That green chain has the bumpers under the front of the rakers and when that chain rolls...
OUCH ; Talk about throwing a guy under the bus.
Sell it to Pfizer ; they can use it in their next Viagra commercial.
:loco: :crazy:
You have to give extra credit for the nice job on the sign. If you take the sign + the wood and add the two together then divide by two I would...
I am not familiar with your splitter. Do you have any pictures? I would be interested to see what it is.
Ok , so let me get this straight? The Question is " Why buy a top handle saw" ?? I see everyone so far has completely missed the...