Good morning, members. Nice day. 58⁰/84⁰ sunny with low humidity dewpt 49⁰ We left most of the windows open overnight. Refreshing air!!...
I see more woodpeckers than hummingbirds at the nectar feeders. Very unusual. I'll leave the nectar feeders out, as I do see the occasional...
Its a flag honoring various services. Blue - law enforcement Red - fire fighters Green - military.
Balloon flowers and the RoS just started blooming. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Down here there's still products branded as Cabelas. I went to a Cabela several years before the buyout. I came away with the feeling of it...
The sweep just left. All's looking good. As he was getting set-up, he asked how much wood was burned since the last cleaning, which was last...
Hear hear!!
Good morning, members. Better day today. 71⁰/83⁰ lowering dewpt 59⁰ a cool front slid by. No needed rain here, though. I just went and...
Around here, it's swamp azz. :rofl: :lol:
There is apple ground in with pork. It's a sweet sausage with the scent of maple syrup. Although, I overhead that there was brown sugar...
Nice! Supposed to cool down here tomorrow and the weekend.
I'm good with smoker wood thanks! I still need to get around to trying the mulberry you gave me.
Apple sausage links from a meat market in Altoona pa. With green/yellow summer squash, sweet onion, garlic cloves, frozen corn, halved grape...
Tight lines!!
:rofl: :lol:
Not a problem. A few chunks is like a life time supply. I use charcoal with just a few chunks of smoke wood. I have some apple limbs,...
Good morning, members. Groundhog day - hazy, hot, humid. 74⁰/90⁰ dewpt 73⁰ Chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. A little bit of...
Truckaa won a bag of your pecan at the gtg. I know he's distributing chunks to friend with smokers. I'll probably get a few chunks today. :thumbs:
Easy to do.