The tops have branches that like to twist and grab other stuff. Good job yanking them free!:yes:
Sounds like a great day.....for you! :whistle:
Good morning, members. Another refreshing day ahead. 55⁰/80⁰ sunny with low humidity. I plan to make some more firewood this morning. :axe:...
Chalk. Lol
Nice kitty kitty
damm. I sure hope a bunker buster isn't needed.
TJ would have about a 1,300 mile trip.....one way!
With today's break from high temps and humidity, I was able to get back to making firewood. A decent number of splits. [ATTACH] I hope to add...
Must be one of WeldrDave's gulls https://youtube.com/shorts/DBvGGYhv1cs?feature=shared
Good morning, members. Nice day today. 62⁰/78⁰ lowering dewpt. 61⁰ currently . sunny. We got a bit of needed rain late yesterday afternoon....
I picked up a bottle type. Haven't seen any birds at it yet. Strange year with few hummingbirds.
https://youtube.com/shorts/1rqvK4iUC8w?feature=shared
I'm glad no one I know was involved. https://youtube.com/shorts/tmWGAZk1LqM?feature=shared
Same here. :(
When does yours arrive? :whistle:
Decent looking load!
Good morning, members. Humidity has returned. 69⁰/86⁰ chance of morning showers. Better chance later this afternoon. Cooler tomorrow. I'd...
Something is driving the bait fish up to the surface.
To be continued....?
There I was.....minding my own business at a local farm stand, getting some ears of early local corn. Anyways..... A guy about my age comes...