A bit too far west for this hoarder. May the weather, including temperatures, be in your favor!
Creative way to find additional storage space!!
Nice work. In this heat? Not me.
https://youtube.com/shorts/qudcp4HSyYI?feature=shared
Good morning, members. To quote Sawdust Man, it's " perfectly miserable". 70/97⁰ with high dewpts either side of 70⁰ I have a couple of...
Only 3 channels and no UHF. But, we did have color sets.
My other rose of sharon. [ATTACH] That was transplanted several years ago. It was a sprout under the larger, older RoS that has been around...
I've recorded a number of the new shows. I'll get to them.
Good morning, members. Soggy and foggy start to the day. 67⁰/91⁰ and muggy. Mrs MikeInMa is playing in a charity golf tournament today. Good...
Thanks for sharing your memories
It's looking ok to us, on a cloudy gloomy day. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members . Decent air to start the day. 63⁰/74⁰ low humidity. Rain showers later this morning, with increasing dewpts....
B&W pictures. Such the artiste you are!
I was reading where there's a microphone on it somewhere. It's used for voice commands. I'll figure out how to shut it off. Thanks!
There I was.....minding my own business....turning on the TV.... and it wouldn't. I tried several things - no go. So, off I went to BJ's and...
And the app says --- [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. The heat and humidity broke when a couple rounds of rain came through yesterday, with some thunder. 66⁰/85⁰. We had...
:thumbs:
Too hot for me as well.
Hear hear!