Shhhhh
Good morning, members. Nice crisp air this morning. 52⁰/78⁰ dewpt 47⁰ I do believe I'll be making some firewood this morning. I have a...
Always good to have redundancy. :thumbs:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Best of luck with it!
Good morning, members. Wet start here. 57⁰/72⁰ It rained all night. It was needed rain. Still showering. I'm hoping to get some yard work...
Yes they do.
I just whined about the no price match via their survey process. We'll see if anything comes of it.
I got to TSC. They wouldn’t price match a store in PA. :confused: It wasn't local enough. So, I bought 2 gals and not 3. $5.99/gal is still...
Good morning, members. Upside down temps today as a cold front goes by. 72⁰/67⁰. Humidity lowers. Rains this afternoon through tomorrow...
Nice! I used the same sharpening kit on my kitchen knives just recently.
I'll be going to TSC today to get a couple gallons. I'll have the $4.99 price for a buck lower than local price.
$5.99/gal around here. [ATTACH] I donated a gallon to the PA gtg. Good time to replace it.
I've had a sticker there for a while now. Hopefully they'll become generally available at some point, again.
Best of luck passing the stone. Been there, done that. No fun
Osprey nests. The nests are reused every year. They're all over Cape Cod. Very cool!
Relocating animals is against the law here. That is, only if'n you get caught.
When the Queen is at peace, the realm is at peace. :thumbs:
Local officials - jerks New law - good! :salute::usa:
Good morning, members. One more day of heat. 71⁰/95⁰ muggy. Heat should break tomorrow with a chance of rain. I'll be heading out to lunch...