Good morning, members. The Smoky haze is thinning. I'm able to make out a few stars. 60⁰/80⁰. Humidity starting to increase . I'll be mowing...
[ATTACH]
Again taking advantage of cooler summer temps and less smoky haze, I decided to make firewood. [ATTACH] Not many rounds left. Just one one my...
:eek:
Nice score!
Good morning, members. Coolish day ahead with thinning smoke haze. 58⁰/74⁰ low humidity. Conditions and schedule should allow for making...
A couple of bugs followed me home. Right behind the driver's seat. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Decent day regarding temps, but ground level smoke means our windows stay closed. 64⁰/75⁰ We had a relaxing day...
X2
Some pics from a day trip to the Cape Cod canal. Looking east then west.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Canal cruise boat [ATTACH] At the fish pier [ATTACH]...
15 hrs in the sack. Nicely done! You must have needed it.
Good morning, members. Decent temps today. 60⁰/85⁰ humidity in check. Now, if the Canadian smoke pump would just shut off. We had an...
Thanks! I must be. Mrs MikeInMa bit me a pair of Skechers Slip-ins sneakers. They're OK. Comfortable. Catching or not, being on/near the...
I prefer Canadian bacon over the Canadian smoke.:salute:
Thanks everybody! No real plans for today, aside from a cookout(burgers with local corn in the cob). Hanging by the Cape Cod canal tomorrow....
Good morning, members. Nice day. 58⁰/83⁰ low humidity. A this-n-that kind of day. Some light yard work, grilling some burgers, loading up...
Nicely done! Thanks for sharing your memories.
One bite at a time.
Life happens