Good morning, members. Hot summer day today. 67⁰/93⁰ humid I have a few errands to run this morning. This afternoon I'll be taking mom to...
I knew I couldn't be the only one. I gave it a day before adding my comment. :thumbs:
Oohhhhh..... those kind of cougars. :whistle:
I too look forward to cooler temps. But one needs to be careful on what is wished for, one just might get it. At the local HD this morning....
Good morning, members. Hot day ahead. 66⁰/90⁰ humidity rising. Bright moon shining, so no smoky haze. Mrs MikeInMa had a better day...
Red Sox have lost 2 in a row. Off to Houston now.
I don't see tri-tip very often around here. I need to look closer/harder.
Mrs MikeInMa will be watching golf. Red Sox comes on later this afternoon.
Yup - tongs, Peavy, hookaroon, rope-along, come-along...etc.
It's interesting to notice what Mother Nature does at times.
Good morning, members. Summer heat returns today. 62⁰/89⁰ sunny. We're close to being included in the beginning stages of drought. We're 4+...
I did perform more cutting of brush and briars today. I marked out 4foot lengths, of which there are 9. There's more beyond the last 4foot...
Do you ever eat at that restaurant? I take it the wood is used for a smoker? Wood for ribs?
Good morning, members. Bright moon shining. Not a Smoky orange. 56⁰/84⁰ sunny. Humidity remains low. A this-n-that day ahead. Be safe...
Nothing. I was just clearing access to and around it.
Free campfire wood! Works for me.
Well, today was nice enough to go visit felled tree #2. I was armed with leather gloves, lopper, hand pruner, and log tongs. After a couple...
Good morning, members. Nice summer day ahead. 56⁰/84⁰ sunny low humidity. I plan to do some yard work, cutting/pruning back overgrown areas....
I've seen Jo load logs using the winch and and tongs. Its a nice system he has there.
The earliest/bottom flowers have started to lose their petals. But, the scent fills the area. [ATTACH]