Sounds good!
We have been the beneficiaries of excess cucumbers in my SIL's garden. I found this salad, we add the tomatoes when time to eat. It lends itself...
Good morning, members. Humidity and heat return today. 65⁰/93⁰ Still no widespread rain in sight. A this-n-that day ahead. Be safe Be healthy
Yup 4 large tomatoes 2 yellow summer squash 3 cucumbers. Squash and half the tomatoes were sauted with an onion, garlic, and sweet red pepper....
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead 58⁰/84⁰ low humidity. I won 4 of 6 card games at my SIL's last night. That's a first! We were given...
I'll start saving my bottles and cans. :cool:
Thanks. She sure did have wood racks packed in tight. I got to see them a couple of times.
Maybe a riding mower type of tractor, someday. We're on just 3/4 acre. Less than half of that is mowable lawn.
No memory needed. KISS method. Each 8ft rack has it's "nap start" date. There's space enough between each row for the 28" snowblower to get...
I wonder if Brad was whistling up a mating call. :whistle:
Just the current state of the woodyard. [ATTACH] My fall project. [ATTACH]
I've done similar things by playing bird songs on my phone. Good stuff!
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Better air today. 65⁰/80⁰ lowering humidity. We had 2 brief downpours yesterday, about a minute in duration and about...
Why did the blind miner fall down the well? He didn't see that well.
Good morning, members. Hot day ahead. Warm start 70⁰/86⁰ muggy. Another chance of needed rain. There was some scattered rain in the...
She has some new medication that we'll pick up in a little bit. She feels better that nothing other than age is causing the issue.
Good morning, members . Another hot day in a string of them. 67⁰/91⁰ high humidity. slight chance of needed rain . A this-n-that day....
Norwegian Wood. Good Beatles tune. [MEDIA]
I heard that PS flavoring has surfaced already around here. It's OK in a pie. I like coffee flavored coffee!:coffee: