Lol, my husband needs 2 new 3/4 tons in near future. I said "here, have mine, low miles and in great shape", no honey, your year technology isn't...
Boomerang did not work out, never ending spinning circle error too many times. I just quit Verizon Smart Family today too (when the new phone...
Prayers for whomever needed a sheriff and ambulance tonight. Not sure if it's a house out here or an auto accident or what.
:yes:
Great point! Tbh, all I've bought so far for her are hair scrunchies (likely expected in her stocking) and pretty spray bottle for water (her...
Thank you :)
Yes! Thanks Santa Buzzsaw :)
[ATTACH]
You know, I just figured out kiddo can see Christmas gifts I'm buying for her in my Amazon account. She has access, will window shop longer than...
Your thread just put me in the Christmas Spirit!! :wreath:
Thank you WW.
You can run and you can hide but too many of us have been conversing here for so long we all know the truth about each other. That said I'll...
:eek: