Corney! Check out the video lol...
!
Happy Birthday :) And congrats on being a Medicare card carrier.
x2, or even pinched nerve right there. "shooting pains down right leg"
Oh No! He's picking kid up from school, she came down with now too. :headbang:
Unfortunately I followed along 24+ hours later. First day I can drink water and hold it down, the water tastes amazing! Not over the hump yet...
I'm thrilled WWW started doing ribs in ours, SO much easier to clean than our oven. LOL on complicated
Hey Mikey, she like's it! She likes it! First night she didn't come home, then I caught WWW's wicked stomach bug so they ran the house for a...
savemoney , thought you'd not appreciate this :rolleyes:......like me. I joined a decluttering group on Facebook and a few members are second...
We've not used a torch for the flue before, but I had a cheap travel hair dryer (ask your wife, like the little hot dumb ones on hotel bathroom...
Backdraft during lighting or after going and door shut? We have two stoves, pre-epa in lined exterior masonry chimney, other the BK40 out here...
Poor guy! Last night started with norovirus or food poisoning or whatever, and it's not mild.
I just bought 2 little cast iron pans for my solo egg when I wish, they arrived recently. Still in package. Grateful WWW ran the dishwasher...
Redneck said he get's a lot of use from his. Here husband loves the rotisserie for meat cuts & frozen store bought chicken cordon bleu, I do solo...
Oh my, I hope those poor people in the path of that hurricane have heat.
Thank you, I appreciate your tip :) Unfortunately that is what I just left. It's unreliable after going to/from (school is in town), maybe the...
Mind if I ask which plan you are on? Also, are you Ios or Android?
x10! Crazy mild fall/winter here so far. Dig it!
:eek:
Great! I can see the heat and air control.