Thanks WW, I'll look into it :)
That's great :)
I've not studied the website or products, but clicked on this one first since it's 8". Husband used metal ducts. It would be so much easier to...
So much info, thanks!
No doubt, jumidity sucks! (moisture) LOL I've not had a great gift buying year for Christmas. No needs, just a few wants for them. Which is cool...
No worries, I too do my best to not judge others, sorry, I just wanted to keep the convo on topic. brenndatomu , this is the one I have now, 440...
Yikes. A few times over the years at old house our steep hill was too snowy and or icy fo rthe UPS truck. He'd call me and ask. 1-come back...
I see pictures of beautiful lady, looks like she's holding a platter with a white cloth on the top.
No doubt, but I'm at where I am, so looking for venting suggestions please.
Sure, but save or sell for differen't purpose or home, it's too loud and fast for in here even on low with a weird ducting vent thingy on it....
Tyvm Bill, you always bring logic! I've never, over 50 years had hardended sugar (just old brown sugar and the bottom of powdered laudry...
I can't say for sure, are they helpful and I just don't know it? What does your wife think?
[ATTACH]
Why are these so popular? I bought 2 similar large canisters several years ago for flour and sugar, but smaller things I just roll down the top...
I have about 10 dry, very dry, but, it's not going to happen. Husbands free time is so sparse and frankly I won't ask again, living here, we...
Whoops, you we're having fun lol.
and eatonpcat I take it you two appreciate these? I've wanted to try one for a long time buy my bathroom in tiny. Tiny! Nowhere to put it when...
After birth I started smoking again :emb: (Cigarettes only!) Just before, our 1970's Jenn Aire cooktop vent died (didn't work that well when I...
Wild, a lot of women can only reach the floor the ball of their feet on those lol.
lol