Tiny microscopic, invisible fabric particles, airborne, not good for lungs. The dryer sheet adds chemicals to it.
Oh boy fun, not. Especially the dog being anxious, sorry. It woke us up a few times and I was sleeping in the living room by the stove (wind...
I did that for over a decade in our previous home, and tried it here. Long story short I talked with the owner of a bladder vent for backdraft...
Same here, though I live in a very dry area to boot. I tried everything under the sun for 10 years and gave up. Some things I tried were Desk...
What a gift! I see your Mrs. in there, always helping out.
Thank you, it was a nice day :)
Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. Occasionally is a major understatment.
:picard: :rofl: :lol:
x2 here, thanks anyway :)
How do you choose between air fry and bake? And which are the zucchini?
Thank you dear friends!
Congrats! Are you burning tonight or still doing curing fires?
I wish
Seems like TrinitySouth99 has doing that for his mother down pat , very cool!
When I was in sales there were a lot of accounts I saw every week/biweekly, many were office enviroments with many women, a few were mfg or other...
Was this a promotion? Sorry I missed it. Belated Congratulations!!
:rofl: :lol: I read that as "Fem" and gasped you would say that LOL. I re-read it.
That sounds perfect !
From what I understand a tip to thank you for your service, and not reciprocal. Have a feeling it would make them feel weird if got them...
Wow! Merry Christmas for sure