My thoughts exactly.
It was definitely a close call.
Thanks bud. Me too.
My surprise is how heavy it is for that size saw. Lol.
We dodged a bullet today considering we will be leaving on a camping trip in a couple weeks... This morning I noticed the bottom of the first...
I'm pretty surprised about this for that size saw... [ATTACH]
I have a receiver I mount to my Kubota loader bucket to move trailers. Works excellent.
Welcome to FHC. I'm a saw enthusiast myself. I don’t even heat with wood nor do I earn a living with a saw. I just like saws and cutting. I'm...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I'm not on the ZT long enough to worry about hydration. Lol
I'm definitely trying this.
That's all we see them do here. My wife calls them ground peckers. Lol
That's the only reason I've held out this long on a honcho. Waiting on a bigger Capra / Gilamon
I wish they'd offer a 1/6th tube chassis crawler like a big Gilamon.
Agreed.
Hmmm
We use one on a car we store in winter. It has a Duralaat Platinum AGM battery.