Today's weather update.... Hot af. The end.
We are currently 88° actual temp, 66% humidity and 73 dew point.
A stagnant air fryer...
I watch all his vids plus the total seal piston ring channel, who he also works for.
And charcoal grills
Yes, yes there are. Or at least carve out the big cities ruining those states.
Confiscation to "save the environment" or to charge them for the carbon footprint. Whatever it is, its not to help the citizens.
I knew I forget one. Lol
You can have California. I'm good with that. Oregon too.
Oh noooooo!
I'm happy to report that greasing the air filter to carb interface is unnecessary on the GZ4350 / 543XP saws. Just silicone the two filter 1/2s...
100%. Its awful. We were in the low 70's for dew point yesterday and mid 80's. Ya melt just standing in the shade.
Its all about the dew point, not the actual humidity level. Anything above 55 or so starts feeling sticky. 60 and higher its downright miserable.
I had it professionally ported by a guy that is a member here. His name is Kevin and goes by huskihl. This is in green red oak. 12" bar and...
Yeller Feller Any vids of the saw cutting coming soon?
As I get older, the thought of selling and moving to a condo sounds better all the time.
Home ownership....the maintenance never ends. Lol
Very cool. The 540 should run even stronger once its broken in fully. I like a light snappy saw. I use a ported echo 2511p more than any other saw.
We should be set now for a long time. New pump, bladder tank ect 4 years ago, now the main line metal bits.
My Stihl MS241 is 12.8 pounds full of fluids with 18".325 bar and chain. 12.3 pounds with a 16" 3/8lp. Its a traditional design 43cc pro saw....