Packed... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This is what I have been using for several years in my pre emissions diesel Kubota and all 4 stroke ope. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This explains it to an extent. https://penriteoil.com.au/assets/tech_pdfs/What%20is%20the%20Difference%20between%20JASO%20MA%20and%20JASO%20MB.pdf
Not really. There are automotive oils that overlap motorcycle oils in their wet clutch compatibility. In fact, Before 1998, there was no special...
That's running a honda XR250R, XR600R and XR650R as well as a kawasaki KLX250, Honda 350 rancher, 450 foreman, Yamaha big bear and Honda Hawk...
Never had a clutch issue even on the 600 and 650cc big bores.
I watch all Lakes vids. HPL makes excellent products based on my research. Isn't the euro spec oil diesel and gasoline rated?
Good plan. Without doing oil analysis to see if needs changed, Id do the same if we short tripped our vehicles.
Since Kubota started offering Super UDT 2 synthetic hydro fluid, I went back to oem. I had zero issues with the amsoil product but the Kubota...
As to the original question posted to start this thread... I use filters with the highest efficiency rating and smallest micron rating.
Now that I have more time, I'll explain some of my experiences with oils, going back to a time before the zink got reduced and after. This is not...
Sale pending...
JRHAWK9 I believe the API SP rating is soon to be replaced. Its been around for 5 years now. I think I either read or it was in a motor oil geek...
I posted links about Lake Speed in a forum before, maybe FHC. There were was a nasayer insinuating he was a corporate shill because what he said...
And synthetic oils cause leaks. You can't mix synthetic and mineral oils ect, ect ect.
Funny how past, outdated realities are still believed to be true or needed.
I know what you mean about a couple big cities ruining the whole state. Not just yours. Errf = earth. Lol
You can call ngk with the numbers on the potential fakes and they will tell you if they are real.
It was a joke. Sorry your feelers got bruised.
Spark plugs too. Especially fake NGK. They have ruined some engines because they fall apart.