Franks mang. I'll order the oil pump this coming week so I can see if will make chips.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Fent8ZWMwbEFotNL8 She sounds rowdy.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Definitely not fun.
The whole shebang comes in and out as one unit. Very easy to work on. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The saw is back together sans muffler and I still need...
I did the timing advance today then got after the muffler. I deburred everything after the pics and before the stinger was brazed on. All thats...
I was referring to the carbon in the exhaust port. It had similar carbon on most of the crown and some behind the ring. I mentioned the crown was...
The great thing is I sold one to a neighbor that is in as good of condition internally and all I did was a muffler mod. There will be a future...
:salute::rofl: :lol:
View looking up the transfers. [ATTACH] And the blocked off muffler inlet. [ATTACH]
Intake. [ATTACH] Lower transfers before grinding. The black shows what is blocked off by the bearings and seals. Very little opening in stock...
Porting is finished. I decided to run a high exhaust for the CC to see what happens. It's at 105° ATDC. Intake is 75° BTDC. I didn't go crazy...
I have. The pain can also be in your lower abdomen and groin at the same time as your back. I passed this just over a year ago. It took 2...
You can tell it wasn't ran on Echo red armor. Looks more like what Echo power blend leaves behind or some other inferior oil. There was some crust...
Or for a maid...
I almost forgot the numbers. Exhaust opens at 110° ATDC Transfers open at 124° ATDC Intake opens at 68° BTDC The preliminary plan is to lower...
Some internal pics after I timed the ports with the timing wheel. It's an odd layout. The exhaust port is offset to one side as are one pair of...
Well, I decided to do some enhancements to the CS-400. As far as clam shell saws go, this is the easiest to take apart I've seen yet. More to...
Ouch. I hope she heals fast.
At least you didn't fall over, hit the wall and smash yer booger bank.