We picked up a new Weber go anywhere grill for small stuff and to take with us camping. Everything we need, but the charcoal, fits inside it...
Remember the days when an open C channel frame would outlast most humans? Lol. Boxed frames may be stiffer and can haul and tow more weight as...
[ATTACH]
I like! Thank you for sharing.
Cutting is
Wood is...
This is...
I believe many dealers do minimal inspection before selling used. Move it as fast and as profitable as they can. We have one that advertises...
Some states don't have them. Michigan is one such state. Not sure where that truck in the video is located but either there is no inspection or...
Nope. Anyone with one living in the rust belt probably should be doing some inspection.
[MEDIA]
Get that trap! We have two. Any sign of the surface tunnels on the edges of our yard,I'm setting them. Soon as the frost is out of the ground in...
We only have the tunneling moles, not the mound makers.
[ATTACH] This is what I use. First season I killed 27. Once you figure out how to set it with a hair trigger, even the smallest moles die.
I bought a box full of used jarts from the local online auction. They are repairable using the fins from rubber tipped versions they still make.
So far its one of the nicest we've been at. We gravitate to KOA anymore as much as we can.
Ours is a spirit deluxe as well. Lance make some really nice campers too.
Definitely not pleasant this time of the year.
Also the first spot we've had that will be in the shade almost 24/7.
First time we have went camping with no itinerary. Just hanging out and doing absolutely nothing. Outside of the delivery of my two red max saws...