I like pulling them out like fat fuzzy grey carrots. Lol
Let studded tires be legal again and skip the salt.
I had a big track here we used to race our gas 1/5th scales on. Its the reason I purchased my first 4x4 diesel tractor with a loader.
I bet we'd REALLY be crying down your way. Lol
It's beautiful here too. 73 and very comfortable dew point. I'm ok if this lasts till I'm dead. Hopefully another 40 years, not in the next bit. Lol
More later.
This is the radio shack puller. I'll look for a controller for one on ebay. Also toy grade but the radio shack RCs were way higher quality than...
This is the New bright body. The chassis was so brittle from years of storage that it was crumbling every time I touched it. They are cheap...
Here is all the bullhead "stuff". That bag of new chrome will go on the body once its cleaned up purdy. The body on the truck that is. [ATTACH]...
Gotta run for now. I'll be back. Saw money is once again RC money. I've reached my zen place with saws. Once I bought 2 new identical saws, that...
Imma try and drag you back in. Lol. Things have changed tremendously in the last 10-15 years in the RC world. Im still playing catch-up on all the...
The trucks themselves.... The lightly used unit still had the plastic bushings throughout both transaxles and hubs. The race rig had full ball...
So, the story of how I ended up with the bull head... Harry, a mid 70's neighbor we grew up near, recently gave all of his deceased brothers rc...
Nothing wrong with Traxxas. I've had several. They usually take a beating with a smile.
Lol. I'm an enabler.
And it straight up rips. If it weren't for my neck issues and the compression it has, no way I would have sold it.
No better ham than a bone in ham.
As some of you may know, another of my hobbies is radio control cars, trucks, boats, helicopters ect. If there is anyone else, besides buzz-saw...
$1200 shipped and insured was the selling price, which was $29 via UPS. Now ya know.
It even has an adjustable divider to keep charcoal off to one side if cooking indirect. I think it will be a very handy little grill. [ATTACH]...