Later I purchased this Sears lobo truck with grass mowing cash. [ATTACH]
This is what started it all for me. Well, actually, I wanted one long before this from drooling over the sears and wards Christmas catalogs....
The hand made aluminum servo mount is complete, painted and installed. [ATTACH]
I know I'm going down the vintage rc collecting rabbit hole...
Yes. Clubs often suck. Always a know it all. Always a fan boy ect. Its why I'm no longer a member of any gun club and built my own 400 yard range....
They are extremely tough to fly. Nowadays you can buy GPS enabled helicopters that will practically fly themselves in beginner mode. That's...
Those primal trucks still shock me. They are massive.
Iike that Ford GT body and as you know, I love me some 1/8th scale buggies / truggies.
I have a bunch of previous rc pics to share. I'll trickle them in here and there. The ones I don't have pics of, I'll find online pics for.
Time to see buzz-saw collection and projects.
Wut r yoo too talking about?
Thanks bud. Because it won't be driven much, more to show her off once in awhile, I'm ordering a cheap hobby wing brushed esc for twin motors and...
Oh yes. I haven't had that in some time. I love it.
This is another project I have to finish. I got it from my local online auction. Water cooled brushless motor. Pro boat is the brand. [ATTACH]...
The old radio and servos work! It was glitching a bit however. Upon closer inspection, after the vid, I found a bare power wire on the switch...
As it sets now until I get the servo mount copied out of aluminum and I order the dual motor electronic speed control I need. Not much more to do...
This is broken. That steering servo mounts to it and its definitely a high stress part. I have a plan for that. Aluminum. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
It's pretty neat how they use one steering servo to do both axles. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The other body. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The nice body is all cleaned. Most of the chrome is in good shape. I'll still put all the new on it and use the removed chrome on the beat up...