BRAND NEW Echo 20in 2 Stroke Chainsaw Gas Powered | eBay This Plus porting will be less than a new 261.
OFNA dominator, 1/8th scale nitro truck. [ATTACH] Size compared to my German made FG modelsports 1/6 th scale monster beetle. [ATTACH]...
More memory lane strolling. Traxxas 1/10th scale nitro vette. Another I wish I had kept. Just an internet pic. [ATTACH]
I started messing with the boat a bit. https://photos.app.goo.gl/yBUreaZbBUwk7WwU6
Probably a buck or two is my guess.
It could definitely oil a longer bar without issue. Lol
My vote is the Echo 4910 or 501p and have huskihl port it. Yes, I'll help you spend your money. Lol
Agreed.
Yes. About a nickel size knob on top.
After that truck, I tried my luck at nitro, with nobody to help me, until the hobby shop put me in contact with a nitro racer in my area. I was...
Some more past rc vehicles... My first hobby grade kit that I built was the Mauri big bear. I had painted mine metallic blue as well. It looked...
I didn't buy the engine. I should have...
Well, I placed an order with Amainhobbies.com this morning. 1 esc / brushless motor combo, and the dual motor brushed unit for this monster...
Little update on the old echo 452VL. Despite having mint looking / feeling fuel lines and a new carb kit and filter, it was still really hard to...
Exactly. Lol.
I hit a hidden rock. Probably bent the crank a bit. It siezed up a few minutes later. Not the piston, the crank. Smoke was coming from around the...
I wish. I had to grab those pics from the net. Now I want to find one on ebay. Lol
Yes they are. I was bummed about it.
So, do you happen to have any good running Lawn boy 2 stroke mowers you may want to sell? Preferably electronic ignition version without any...
Bumper on the monster truck. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]