Not sure how many of you have seen this, but every time I cut an ash tree with one of my friends, he is always mumbling "ash wood wet and ash wood...
Many thanks Blessed in many, many ways!
Seems like everyone out there likes pics, so here is what I got.... 1. We gas up the Huskis 266XP (retired but 36 inch bar for special occasions)...
Hey the 50 default goal thing was too high. They changed to 15, and have already sold 16, so it is going to print. Hope they work out! Ordered...
No worries, I told them to lower the goal, so it will ship. Dear old Dad will buy up to the minimum. Thanks!
I'm a C.S Lewis fan, and Chesterton as well. My friend did his dissertation on Chesterton and so he is always sharing quotes with me. I'm in...
Link to the site where you can order these.
[IMG] They made it with a company called teespring. I think this link will get you there. http://teespring.com/lifelibertyfirewood
My sons know I like to cut firewood, read history, and get tired of telling people that a pick up load of wood is not a cord! . [ATTACH]
The link he sent me goes to his site, where a person could buy. Or they could just look at the picture. I told him if kosher I would post, and...
My son makes t-shirts for on line sales, and he made me a cool one that I bought ten of. Is it OK to post the link on this forum?
Not sure exactly. The old unit was really more like an incinerator surrounded by water, with a blower to ignite it, etc... and we burned it year...
I I'll post a pic someday, but this link is a video of what I have, if you click on one at top:...
I first started cutting wood 3-4ft long, but learned quickly that when I got it pretty big, and was the only person in the family that could pick...
The furnace pictured was a Mahoning, about 11 years old. I sold it and bought a Central Boiler, which is ready to go but will not be firing until...
Its sort a four wheel drive wheel barrow with a five horse motor. Hauls about 800 pounds max, and will climb stairs, or curbs, or mainly just go...
Located between Harrisburg and Carlisle of I-81. Use all Huski gear, except for a Timberwolf Log Splitter and a Muck Truck. Have four sons but...
Central PA, heating with wood a few years now. Glad to find this forum. My lean to is ready for the upcoming year, and scavenging for the...