No just want to be sure on behalf of myself, the admins for the forum like you, and forum section 7 says no other communication matters and this...
As per my earlier post, the following is the waiver. I first got it when I asked to cut wood at an attorney's house. He asked if I minded if he...
One key part I forgot is this. When I first saw site and the pile of ends accumulating, I stopped and ask what was going to happen to them....
One other thing, being a true scrounger, I followed the tracks a half mile back to the area logged. great tops everywhere. Many dead or crooked...
While I wasn't there to see this happen,you can tell by what was left that the above answers are correct. Most of the pieces have a slight bend,...
Some loggers nearby left me the end pieces they took off right before the trucks left. About 6 cords, cut and drive up and haul em out. Thankful...
Cool [ATTACH] sky in background, and last limbs of the night coming down
Went with one of my sons on a trip to the PA Lumber Museum http://lumbermuseum.org/ Cool trip through beautiful country. Three pics attached...
Nice stack! I live in a log home so was told to not use mulch around my place. So I used landscape fabric covered by river rock stone as it is...
Great stack of wood there friend!
I have new central boiler installed, but not yet fired for the first time. Only burn it now Oct thru early Apr. But the Mahoning I had prior, I...
Stacks look good to me. My pile only gets air from three sides, and the middle seems to season just fine. Plus my green roof above it gets very...
Welcome, the addiction is one of the better ones offered in life! Henry Ford was a addict as well. He once said "He who cuts his own firewood...
Yeah, I have been trying to avoid someday buying a good sized chipper, as several arborists I work with have them, and they are really expensive....
Arborvitae Definition - An obnoxious "tree" that lunatics plant at the corners of their house, thinking they are cute and cuddly, they never trim...
It was years ago, and cant find quote. But while trying to Google, did find a reasonably helpful chart. With the exception that they say red oak...
I have heard a statistic that says green wood, once split, racked and kept from rain fall will lose 70% of its moisture in 4-6 months. But I...
Thanks, researched a long time and decided against gasification in the end. The Mahoning was not EP2, and had a few minor leaks. But since you...
This sept I'll have College Senior College Sophomore College Freshman High School Junior Youngest worried about firewood work distribution now!
Man! Cut a couple of hours in the summer, your soaking wet anyway, then lay down in that creek! Pretty spot!